Each week, Recorder editor Ebony Chappel takes listeners beyond the headlines with The Recorder Report; a bi-monthly podcast that includes local/national commentary on issues such as politics, race, culture and entertainment. Be sure to tune in every Thursday from 10AM - Noon for more of The Recorder Report! If you have an idea for a show topic or would like to be featured, send an email to email@example.com. Include "The Recorder Report" in the subject line.
- Reset Center tries changing the perception of 42nd and Post
- Separated for 60 years, four sisters are back together again
- He has a plan for that
- African American Coalition of Indianapolis Community Concerns and Recommendations
- Jim Merritt talks ‘Black agenda’
- Life insurance more than just another bill
- Students rap and write their way through Black History Month project
- New bill aims to lower prescription drug costs
- Study: Black renters have some of the heaviest burdens in Marion County
- News in brief: Oct. 16, 2019
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.