Mayor Greg Ballard announced the launch of RequestIndy Mobile for Android - a free application that allows users to report problems and request city services from the Mayor's Action Center (MAC). Updated versions of RequestIndy iOS and RequestIndy Online also were released to add Spanish language support and other enhancements.
"RequestIndy Mobile offers a convenient way to connect with city government. Our recently launched iPhone app has been well-received, and the Android and Spanish language versions will help the MAC provide even better service to residents," said Mayor Ballard.
RequestIndy Mobile features for both the the iOS and Android platforms include:
• Ability to attach an optional photo of the issue being reported.
• Ability to specify issue location via GPS, GIS Map, or street address
• Status check to track submitted issue to resolution.
• Users can provide details about issues when they are reported - the description of an abandoned vehicle, for instance, or whether a pothole has caused property damage.
• Application is fully integrated into the city's enterprise-wide service system, including work management systems for every city department.